- Construction paper, 8-1/2"x11": two cream, one black
- API Crafter's Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Alphabet rubber stamps
- Inkpads: brown, black
- Print out pattern. Transfer Zeus and bird designs onto cream paper. Cut out designs on dashed lines on patterns.
- Use black marker to color Zeus' hair and add details.
- Use sponge scrap and brown inkpad to shade edges of Zeus and bird to create distressed look.
- Use alphabet stamps and black inkpad to stamp "Zeus" on bottom of design.
- Measure and cut 7-3/4"x10-1/4" black paper rectangle. Glue Zeus and bird designs onto rectangle.
- Cut five 1" stars shapes from cream paper. Glue stars around Zeus and bird.
- Glue black rectangle on center of 8-1/2"x11" cream paper rectangle. Use black marker to draw border around rectangle.
- Use sponge scrap and brown inkpad to shade edges of cream rectangle.