Clay Olive Wood Cross
- Polyform Sculpey Clay: Beige, Hazelnut, Chocolate
- Black cording, 18" length
- Clay-dedicated rolling pin or acrylic brayer
- Plastic knife
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- Roll 1" Beige, Hazelnut, and Chocolate balls together. Roll marbleized ball into 1/4"-thickness.
- Use plastic knife to cut cross design from clay sheet. Smooth edges. Make hole (for cording) on top of cross.
- Position cross on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake cross in oven. Let cool completely.
- Measure and cut 18" black cording length. Insert cording through hole on cross; knot ends together.