Gelt Wrist Pouches
- Felt: white, dark blue, light blue
- Wooden circle, 1-1/2"
- DecoArt: Americana Acrylic Paints: Blue Chiffon, Baby Blue, Snow White; Glitter Writer: Silver
- Adhesive-back Velcro strips
- Elastic cording, 6" length
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print out pattern. Glue pattern pieces together, forming pocket on pouch.
- On covered work surface, use Silver writer to outline pouch edges. Let dry. Paint wooden circle Blue Chiffon, Baby Blue, or Snow White. Let dry. Use black marker to outline circle and draw symbol on center.
- Adhere Velcro onto back of pouch flap and front of pouch pocket. Glue circle onto front of pouch. Loop and glue 6" elastic cording length onto back of pouch.