Let it Snow! Penguin Card
- Construction paper: black, white, orange, blue
- Gel pens or markers: white, blue
- Glue stick
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Accordion fold 8-1/2"x11" black paper into three equal sections. Transfer body pattern onto top section; cut out.
- Cut beak and feet from orange paper; hat brim, pom-pom and belly from white paper; hat and snowflake from blue paper; three sets of wings from black paper.
- Glue hat brim and pom-pom on hat. Glue hat on head. Glue beak, feet, belly, and wings on body.
- Use white and blue gel pens to add details on penguins.