- Holiday-print cupcake liners, in assorted colors
- Red ribbon, 10" length
- Holiday-print ribbon, 10" length
- Recycled Christmas card images
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Position three cupcake liners on work surface. Flatten liners. Layer liners on top of one another. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim liners, created layered look.
- Cut out images and greetings from recycled Christmas cards.
- Glue cupcake liners together. Glue image or saying on center of cupcake liner.
- Measure and cut 10" length from holiday-print ribbon. Fold ribbon into "v" shape. Glue "v" on back of bottom cupcake liner.
- For hanger, measure and cut 10" red ribbon length. Knot ends together. Glue knot on back of cupcake liner. Let dry.