Recycled Magazine Ball
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 3" ball
- Recycled magazines
- Plaid Mod Podge Gloss Medium
- Red ribbon, 8" length
- Craft paste (Designer used Yes! Paste)
scissors, ruler, paintbrush or foam brush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- From recycled magazines, cut out red images or designs into 1/2" squares. (Or choose red/green, or other holiday colors, if desired.)
- On covered work surface, use foam brush to apply paste onto ball. Use foam brush to apply paste onto red squares. Press red squares onto ball. Smooth edges.
- Continue covering ball, layering red squares. Let dry.
- Use paintbrush to apply gloss medium onto all areas of ball. Let dry.
- For hanger, measure and cut 8" length of ribbon. Use scissors end to poke hole in ball; glue ribbon ends into hole. Tie ribbon bow, if desired. Let dry.