Powder Puff Snowmen
- Recycled plastic lid, 6"
- Round cotton makeup puffs, six
- Plaid FolkArt High Definition Acrylic Paint: Ultramarine Blue, Licorice, School Bus Yellow
- Craft foam snowflake, 1-1/2"
- Felt, scraps
- Pom-poms, 1/2", six of each: blue, green
- Glitter chenille stems, three
- Wiggle eyes, 12
- Pink powdered blush
- Blue chalk
- Aleene's Super Thick Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush or foam brush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint plastic lid Ultramarine. While still wet, sprinkle lid with glitter. Let dry. Use foam brush to apply glue on snowflake. While still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Use blue chalk to outline edges of each cotton puff (for snowmen). Apply pink powdered blush on each snowman. Glue wiggle eyes on each snowman.
- For earmuffs, cut chenille stems into 4" lengths. Wrap and glue each chenille stem half onto top of snowman. Glue pom-pom onto each chenille stem end. Let dry.
- Use School Bus Yellow to draw carrot nose on each snowman. Use Black to draw smile. Let dry.
- For hanger, glue remaining chenille stem length onto back of lid. Curl chenille stem into circle shape. Glue felt scraps over chenille stem length (for support).
- Glue snowmen around edges of lid and snowflake onto center of lid. Let dry.