- Polyform Sculpey Pluffy Clay: Green, Red, White, Blue, Black, Orange
- Ribbon, 6" length
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Polyform Firefly Tool Set
- Roll three 1” White balls (head and body) and two 1/2” White teardrops (arms).
- Press head onto body balls and arms on sides.
- For scarf, roll 1” Red teardrop and 1/2” Red ball. Press scarf on body.
- Roll buttons, hat, and earmuff shapes from Red, Orange, Blue, and Green Clays. Press shapes on body. Use tool to create small hole on top of earmuffs (for hanger).
- For eyes, roll tiny Black and White balls. Flatten and press eyes on head.
- Use tool to create scarf details, button holes, and mouth.
- Position ornament on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake ornaments in oven. Let cool completely.
- To hang, measure and cut 6” ribbon length. Thread ribbon length through hole on back of ornament. Knot ends.