Bumblebee Hi Card
- Cardstock: white, bright green
- Bumblebee paper
- Blumenthal Lansing Bumblebee Button
- Loew-Cornell Woodsies: Teardrop, 7/8", 12; Teardrop, 1-1/2", two; Circle, 3/4"
- Black rub-on alphabet, 1" tall
- Plaid FolkArt Acrylic Paints: School Bus Yellow, Apple Orchard, Licorice
- Loew-Cornell LaCorneille Paintbrushes: Flat Shader Series 7300 #6, Fine Liner Series 7050 10/0
- Sakura of America Pigma Micron .03 Black Pen
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, newspaper, paper towel, water basin, foam plate
- Paint large teardrops green, small teardrops yellow, and circle black. Let dry.
- Make 3-1/4"x6-1/4" white side-fold card. Cut two 3-1/4"x1-1/4" green cardstock strips; adhere to top and bottom of card front.
- Cut two 3-1/4"x1" bee paper strips; adhere to green strips, leaving narrow border visible.
- Adhere yellow and black wooden shapes to white area of card to create sunflower. Use liner brush to paint green stem. Adhere leaves to end of stem.
- Remove shank from button; adhere to card. Let dry.
- Apply rub-on sentiment to card.
- 1. For a great gift idea, let children paint clay pots, then glue on wooden sunflowers like this one.