Monster Treat Cups
- Paper drinking cups: yellow, green, purple
- Cardstock: white, black, orange, red, yellow, green, purple
- Black craft foam
- Iridescent pony beads, two
- Circle punches: 1”, 3/4”, 5/8”, 3/8”
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Adhesive-foam dots
scissors, ruler, pencil, black marker
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from paper and hair from craft foam. Punch two 5/8” red circles, two 5/8” white circles, and two 3/8” black circles for each monster. On Yellow Monster hair, cut small slits along entire length of hair.
- For Yellow Monster, punch 3/4” white and 3/4” orange circles. For Green Monster, cut two small black rectangles (eyebrows) from black foam.
- Adhere hair to top of cup. Adhere eyes giving Yellow Monster two different sizes and Green Monster eyebrows. Adhere cheeks below eyes. Use foam dots to adhere noses. Fold ears and adhere on sides of face.
- Use marker to draw smiles and scar. Adhere teeth on mouths. Adhere beads to neck of Green Monster.