“Boo” Halloween Bingo
- White cardstock, 8-1/2”x11”
scissors, ruler, pencil, black marker, bowl
- Print out patterns. For each player, transfer pattern two times onto cardstock sheets. Create one extra set of images for playing pieces. (Note: Arrange rows and squares of each playing board in different order.)
- Have each player color in shapes on two playing boards. Outline shapes with black marker.
- Cut out each board. Cut other sheet into playing pieces.
- Color extra set of playing pieces. Cut playing pieces apart and put in bowl. To play, pull pieces from bowl and call out pulled piece. Player with four squares in row yells, “Boo Bingo!”