“Family” Mini Frame
- Small plastic frame
- Ivory cardstock
- Papers: My Mind’s Eye Holly Jolly, Anna Griffin Carmen Gold, DCWV Green
- Want2Scrap White Pearl Flourish
- Computer and printer
- Reverse-action tweezers
- Paper quilling tool
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Shapeabilities Dies: Girlie Grunge Labels, Bitty Blossoms, Foliage, Rose Creations, Nested Lacey Pennants
- Ink Pads: Clearsnap Watermark, Black; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Frayed Burlap
- Cosmic Shimmer Olympic Gold Luster Embossing Powder
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Peeled Paint Glitter Glue
- Helmar Adhesives: Liquid Scrap Dots, Premium Craft Glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, heat tool, sponge dauber
- Apply watermark ink to raised areas of frame; heat emboss with gold powder. Repeat as desired until desired look is achieved.
- Using Grand Calibur machine, die cut and emboss Girlie Grunge Family Label from ivory cardstock; stencil words with black ink before removing template.
- Die cut/emboss Bitty Blossoms medium flower from ivory cardstock. To assemble, roll from smallest point and apply adhesive to secure rose shape; see tip. Holding base of rose with tweezers, dip petal tips into watermark ink and then gold embossing powder. Heat set.
- Die cut/emboss Rose Creations 1, 2, and 3 from ivory cardstock, two of each size. Repeat Step 3 to assemble and emboss roses, the smallest as a single rose and the medium and large sizes together as one rose.
- Die cut/emboss Rose Creations leaf from gold paper; fold and pleat to add dimension.
- Die cut/emboss Foliage large fern from green paper. Highlight with glitter glue; let dry.
- Die cut/emboss Nested Lacey Pennants small ribbon from ivory cardstock. Sponge brown ink through opening before removing template. Fold to created pleated ribbon.
- Adhere label to ribbon; sponge edges brown. Adhere die-cut elements with Liquid Scrap Dots; let dry. Apply pearls to frame.
- Print quote onto Holly Jolly paper; trim to fit frame. Sponge edges brown; insert into frame.
- 1. To create Bitty Blossoms, curl entire piece around a quilling tool, then remove and allow to slightly unravel. Secure end with strong adhesive.