Halloween Memories Centerpiece
- Square black wicker basket, 4”x4”x5-1/2”
- Dark rocks
- Black cardstock
- Bella BLVD. Papers: Too Cute to Spook Collection Spooky Night, Cute Cuts, Jack a Glow, The Boo Crew, Full Moon, Itsy Bitsy Spider; Sophisticates Collection Sprinkles & Lace Apricot
- Bella BLVD. Stickers: Too Cute to Spook Collection Alpha + Bits, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Miniature Stickers; Sophisticates Collection Quattrofina Milk & Oreo Cardstock Alphabet
- Wilton Lollipop Sticks
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, liquid glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Using photo as guide, choose stickers and die cuts from Alpha + Bits, Just Write Journaling Stickers, and Cute Cuts paper for arrangement. Adhere elements to lollipop sticks using liquid glue; let dry. Add word/shape stickers as desired. Decorate back side, as well. Let dry.
- Mat photo on desired paper; adhere Trick or Treat die cut at top edge. Adhere photo to one stick and layered clouds to another; let dry. Adhere cloud to top of photo mat; let dry.
- Create cardstock title block; embellish with stickers and die cuts. Adhere to basket with foam dots.
- Fill basket with rocks, inserting sticks halfway through filling so they can be positioned as desired. Place tallest element at back and shorter elements at front.
- 1. Replace some characters with detail-cut photos of your kids in costume.