Spider Candy Cone
- Bella BLVD. Too Cute to Spook Collection Papers: Cob Webs, Cute Cuts, Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Black rhinestones
- Green metallic plastic-coated wire, 20-gauge
- Orange/black mini dot ribbon
- Wrapped candies
- Compass or circle template, 2-1/2”
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Charcoal Ink Pad
- Ranger Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
- 3M Scotch Brand Adhesives: Quick Dry Adhesive, Foam Mounting Tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, wire cutters, hole punch
- Apply glitter glue to spiderwebs on Cob Webs paper; let dry. Apply adhesive along one paper edge and gently roll full sheet into large cone; glue opposite paper edge. Trim top edge even. Hold cone together for several minutes until dry.
- Cut 2-1/2” paper circle; apply glue to circle edges and push firmly into cone to prevent candies from falling out.
- Punch hole at top of cone on each side. Cut 18” wire length and bend into handle shape. Insert wire ends through holes; bend to secure.
- Cut three 1-1/2”x12” Itsy Bitsy Spider paper strips. Sponge edges with black ink. Overlap and adhere ends together to create one long strip. Fold and staple pleated strip around top of cone for ruffle.
- Detail cut spider from Cute Cuts paper; adhere to cone with foam tape.
- Cut assorted paper strips to cover candies. Sponge edges with black ink. Wrap strips around candies, securing ends only with glue; let dry. Fill cone.