Wicked Wine Carrier & Tags
- Wooden wine box and wine
- Graphic 45 Magic of Oz Collection 12”x12” Paper Pad
- Graphic 45 Magic of Oz Collection Cardstock Tags: 1, 2
- Graphic 45 Staples Collection Metal Embellishments: Buttons, Ornate Door Plates, Tags
- Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection Metal Key
- Assorted ribbons and trims
- Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer
- Sakura of America Gelly Roll White Pen
- Adhesives: XYRON Mega Runner, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares, Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue, Plaid Mod Podge
detail scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer, long-nose pliers, screwdriver, paintbrush
- Remove hardware from box; set aside.
- Cover all flat surfaces with Emerald City paper. Cut pieces to fit each section and adhere to box with Mod Podge; let dry.
- Using photo as guide, cut smaller purple panels for front, sides, and lid of wine box; mat on black paper. Pierce border around edge of each piece; connect holes with white pen “stitches.” Adhere pieces to box with adhesive roller.
- Cut “Wicked” panel to size; mat on black paper. Adhere panel to box with foam squares. Tuck and glue fringe trim under panel edges; let dry.
- Place box flat and adhere door plate to one side using tacky glue; let dry completely. Glue buttons to opposite side; let dry completely.
- Reattach hardware. Tie two chipboard tags to box with ribbon.
- Use photo as guide to decorate wine bottle. Adhere paper “label” with Mod Podge; let dry. Create simple tag and tie to bottle with key and ribbon; see examples on next page.