Rustic Pumpkin Plushie
- Natural canvas fabric
- Green cardstock
- Orange button
- Natural raffia
- Polyester fiberfill
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Sewing needle
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Tim Holtz Alterations Dies: Bigz Tattered Pinecone, Movers & Shapers Pumpkin Jack
- Acrylic paints: orange, dark brown
- Dark green ink pad
- Glue gun
scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, old toothbrush, paintbrush
- Die cut two pumpkins from canvas fabric. Paint front of one piece and back of other piece orange. Dip toothbrush into dark brown paint and spatter orange surfaces. Let dry.
- Die cut several branches from green cardstock; randomly ink branches dark green.
- Sew pumpkin pieces wrong sides together, leaving opening at top. Firmly stuff pumpkin, pushing stuffing to corners using paintbrush handle. Use glue gun to glue stem into opening; hand-sew opening closed.
- Tie several strands of raffia into bow. Use glue gun to adhere bow, branches, and button to stem.
- 1. Display several pumpkins together in a basket or sew onto a grapevine or twine garland.