Lunch Box Notes
- Paper mâché box, 3”x3”x1-1/2”
- Cardstock: yellow, red, light blue
- Papers: Lily Bee Designs Memorandum Collection Office Blue; October Afternoon Schoolhouse Collection No. 2 Pencil; Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Collection Hello Sunshine, Elementary Collection Flash Cards
- Simple Stories Elementary Collection Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
- Creative Charms Stickers: Green Pearls, Red Gems
- Red acrylic paint
- Black ink pad
- Black journaling pen
- Provo Craft Terrifically Tacky Double-Sided Tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush
- Paint all surfaces of box and lid red; let dry completely.
- Make six 2-1/2”x2-1/2” top-fold cards from cardstock. Use black pen to draw borders around fronts of a few cards. Ink card edges black.
- Using photo as guide, embellish cards with papers and stickers.
- Cut paper pieces to cover box as shown. Ink paper edges black; adhere to surfaces.
- Adhere owl sticker to lid. Hand-cut one pencil from paper; adhere to lid.