Colors of Fall Floor Cloth
- Art Kloth canvas, 24”x36”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints or acrylic paints of choice
- Artist’s gesso
- Waterproof clear polyurethane varnish/sealer
pencil, scrap paper, newspapers (to cover work surface), paintbrushes, black permanent marker, transfer paper
- On covered work surface, position art canvas flat. Apply one coat gesso; let dry.
- Sketch simple design of choice on scrap paper. Once design is planned, transfer design onto canvas using transfer paper or by freehand sketching.
- Paint design using acrylic paints. Allow sections that are adjacent to each other to dry before painting another color along area. Apply two or three coats of paint as needed. Let dry.
- Outline design using black marker.
- Apply two coats varnish to seal design. Let dry. Display design as floor cloth or as wall hanging.