Chocolate Bunny Napkin Rings
- Grooved wooden napkin rings, 1-3/4”x1-1/4”
- Polyform: Sculpey III Polymer Clay: Chocolate, White; Premo! Sculpey: Turquoise
- Adhesive-back crystal gemstone rows
- Pastel organza ribbon
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Foliage Green, Wisteria, Boysenberry Pink, Spa Blue, Dark Chocolate
- Acrylic roller
- Parchment-line baking sheet
- Aleene’s Liquid Fusion
sanding block, paintbrushes, cornstarch, craft knife
- Lightly sand surface of napkin ring and inside of ring. Paint napkin rings Foliage Green, Wisteria, Boysenberry Pink, and Spa Blue. When dry, drybrush surface of rings Dark Chocolate.
- Condition 1/4 block of Dark Chocolate clay. Lightly dust working surface with cornstarch. Roll clay into 1/4”-thick slab.
- Print out pattern. Using pattern, trace bunny on clay using clay knife; cut out. Smooth edges with fingers. Condition dime-sized amount of White clay. Pinch off pea size and roll into small ball. Flatten slightly and press on bunny (for eye). Condition pea-sized amount of Turquoise clay. Roll Turquoise clay into small ball and press on center of eye.
- Bake bunnies on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven following manufacturer’s instructions. Let cool.
- Cut 6” ribbon length and tie bow around neck. Press gemstone row on bottom of bunny. Position napkin ring on side and glue bunny on top of ring. Let glue set.