- Papier-mâché box with lid, 7-1/2” across
- Wooden ball knobs, 1”, four
- Rub-on transfers: ivy leaves
- Artificial greenery: floral bush of choice; ivy stems, three
- Artificial peppers, one each: red, green, yellow
- Dried foxtails, one bunch
- Natural raffia
- Floral foam to fit inside box
- Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paints: Antique Gold, Ivory, Wedgwood Green, Timberline, Crocus
- Sea sponge
- Duncan Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Sponge paint outside of box, lid rim, and ball knobs Ivory. Use Timberline + Crocus (1:1) and Antique Gold to lightly sponge over Ivory for mottled look. Paint top of lid Wedgwood Green.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply rub-on transfers as desired.
- Glue floral foam into center bottom of box. Place excelsior around floral foam. Tie three or four long strands of raffia into bow around top of box. Spot glue raffia to box; secure with clothespins until dry.
- Using photo as guide, insert ivy, peppers, flowers, and foxtails into floral foam.
- 1. Instead of paint and rub-ons, use patterned paper to create the design for your container.