Patriotic Window Cling
- Plaid Gallery Glass Window Color: Royal Blue, Ruby Red, Snow White
- Plaid Gallery Glass Black Liquid Leading
- Plaid Gallery Glass Surfaces Leading Blanks
scissors, transparent tape
- Print and cut out pattern. Follow directions on pattern. Tape pattern to bottom of leading blank to prevent shifting.
- To paint the banner, see photo. Use liquid leading to trace pattern onto leading blank. Let dry 1 to 2 hours. (Note: To establish flow of paint, practice squeezing paint from bottle on a piece of scrap paper. Move paint bottle along edges of leading; fill in remaining area by moving bottle from side to side. Paint should be same level as leading.) Working from top of pattern to bottom, use Snow White to fill in stars. Use Royal Blue to fill in area around stars. Use Ruby Red and Snow White to fill in stripes as shown. Let dry 24 hours.
- To finish, gently peel banner from leading blank. Press banner onto glass window or jar.