So Happy For You Card
- Cardstock: light gray, hot pink
- BasicGrey Kissing Booth Collection Dozen Roses Paper
- Cream button, 5/8"
- Large pale pink rhinestone
- Sheer pink ribbon, 5/8"
- Pale pink glitter blossom, 2-1/8"
- Stampin' Up! So Happy For You Stamp
- Black ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesives, clear dots, foam dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" gray top-fold card.
- Cut 4" square from Dozen Roses paper and 4-1/8" square from pink cardstock. Mat paper on cardstock; adhere to top half of card, leaving 1/16" border visible at top and along sides.
- Stamp sentiment at bottom left as shown.
- Tie ribbon around card over bottom edge of floral panel, knotting ribbon and trimming ends on angle. Place foam adhesive dot under knot to secure.
- Adhere rhinestone to button, and button to blossom, with clear dots. Adhere blossom to ribbon knot with clear dot.
- 1. For ultimate economy and efficiency in your card-making, cut the 12"x12" sheet of Dozen Roses paper into nine 4" squares. Create nine blank cards all at once, then simply add an appropriate stamped sentiment just before you mail it.