Sweet Baby Girl Coat Hangers
- Children’s shirt hangers
- Pink patterned papers
- Cardboard (for template)
- Deja Views Wonderful Words rub-ons: Baby Girl (RL-500)
- Mauve sheer ribbon, 1-1/2”
- Plaid Apple Barrel Color: Flesh
- Plaid Mod Podge
- Trace wooden portion of hanger on cardboard to create template; cut out, 1/16” inside lines. Use template to trace and cut out two hanger shapes from patterned papers for each hanger.
- Follow Mod Podge manufacturer’s instructions to découpage papers to hangers; let dry.
- Apply rub-on sentiment to hanger front. Tie ribbon bow around base of hanger hook.
- 1. Make sure paint is completely dry before adhering paper to hanger.
- 2. Use a foam brush to apply découpage medium in thin coats.
- 3. Apply a topcoat of laminate over finished project to preserve the design from the wear-and-tear of everyday use.
- 1. Change color scheme to blue to create hangers for boys.
Sweet Baby Girl Hangers