- Plain wooden frame, 6-1/2”x7”
- Plaid Wood Surfaces Letter Pack, Dancing Letters (#78040), letter of choice
- Patterned papers: olive paisley, green dot
- Rub-on sentiment of choice
- Plaid Apple Barrel Color: Spring Green (#20587)
- All-purpose adhesive
pencil, scissors, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Paint frame and letter; let dry.
- Trace frame, including inside edges, face down on back of paisley patterned paper. Cut out and adhere to frame front. Trace letter, face down on polka dot paper. Cut out and adhere to letter front.
- Apply rub-on to bottom right corner of frame. Adhere letter to bottom left side of frame.
- 1. If you don’t have wooden letters, use stickers, rub-ons, or die cuts; numbers can also be used to signify the year or a child’s age.