Funky Flowers Caddy
- White metal lunch box tin
- Flower stickers, jumbo
- Creative Impressions metal square tag, 2”
- Binder ring, 2”
- Ribbon: black & white wide stripe, wide dot, thin dot; pink thin stripe
- Fiskars round punch, 1/4”
scissors, craft knife, cutting mat
- Apply stickers randomly to tin, including lid. Use craft knife to trim overlap along edges. (Note: Use piece trimmed off for another area of tin, making sure to place cut edge of sticker along another straight edge on tin.)
- Apply center of sticker to square tag; trim away excess sticker. Re-punch hole in tag top. Use binder ring to attach tag to tin handle.
- Cut 7” length from each ribbon; tie to handle.
- 1. When applying large stickers, press down one end, smoothing towards other end with your finger; this prevents creases and air bubbles. Use a craft knife and cutting mat when trimming excess sticker from the tag edges, for precision and accuracy.