Duck Pond Table Toss Game
- Recycled plastic yogurt containers, nine
- Cardstock: deep blue, black, white, yellow
- Construction paper: green, grey, light brown, dark brown
- Turquoise scrapbook paper, 12”x12” sheet
- Cardboard, 14”x14”
- Feathers, two each, in five different colors
- Circle punches: 3/8”, 5/8”, 7/8”
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, black marker
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Cut nine 9-1/2”x1-1/4” rectangles from deep blue cardstock. Punch ten 3/8” circles from black cardstock, ten 5/8” circles from white cardstock, and ten 7/8” circles from deep blue cardstock.
- Wrap blue rectangles around all yogurt containers; adhere ends.
- For duck eyes, overlap blue circles slightly and adhere together. Fold 1/8” on lower end. Glue white and black circles on blue circles (for eyes). Adhere folded area on eyes to top of containers. Adhere yellow beaks to corner of containers. Adhere two feathers to sides of ducks (for wings).
- For game board, adhere green paper on cardboard square. Cut 12” circle from turquoise paper and adhere on cardboard (for pond). Cut several rock shapes from brown and grey papers; adhere around pond. Turn game board over and adhere four remaining yogurt containers in corners.
- Arrange ducks on pond. Write 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 on five large white circles. Place one inside each duck as point values for game.