- Dark headband, 1/2”-wide
- Craft foam: white, blue
- Red glitter foam
- Red foam, 11-3/4”x17-3/4”
- Silver chenille stems, four
- Red craft boa, 6” length
- Ribbon: red glitter, 3/8”-wide; white, 1”-wide, blue, 1/4”-wide
- Aleene’s: Fabric Fusion, Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, stapler and staples
- 1. Use fabric glue when adhering ribbon and craft boa and tacky glue when adhering craft foam and chenille stems.
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut two sets of stars for each headpiece from craft foam.
- 2. Coil silver chenille stems around pencil leaving 1” straight on each end. Adhere straight end to front of blue star. Adhere white star to blue star covering end of chenille stem. Adhere red glitter star to white star. Make two for each headpiece.
- 3. For headband, adhere red glitter ribbon from end to end to top of headband. Wrap ends of chenille stem around top of headband. Glue boa to top of headband and over wrapped ends of chenille stems.
- 4. For head wrap, cut 2”x17-3/4” and 2”x6” rectangles from red craft foam sheet. Staple ends together on one end. Wrap around head and adjust size, leaving 1” on ends (to staple together). Lay head wrap flat on work surface. Adhere white and blue ribbon across wrap. Staple remaining ends together. Adhere chenille stems to top of wrap.