Thinking of You Card
- Cardstock: white, green
- Papers: teal diamond, grid, and mini dot; orange stripe and mini print; yellow swirl and mini print
- Buttons: two orange small, two golden yellow medium, one orange large
- Orange/white baker’s twine
- Sentiment stamp
- Embroidery needle
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Sizzlits Dies: Royal Swirls Decorative Strip, Flowers & Leaves Set, Flower Set #5
- Blue ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make white top-fold card.
- Cut 6”x3” strips from diamond-print and grid papers. Adhere strips to card front.
- Die cut Royal Swirls border from mini dot paper and adhere to card over paper seam; trim ends flush with card.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock and trim to size; mat on orange stripe paper. Adhere layered panel to card with foam dots.
- Die cut flowers from mini print and swirl papers; die cut vines and leaves from green cardstock. Gently bend flower petals to add dimension. Adhere shapes to card with clear dots, tucking one leaf behind sentiment panel.
- Sew twine through large button; knot ends at front. Adhere buttons to flower centers with clear dots.
- 1. Create a matching gift bag in minutes using Sizzlits dies! Simply create a second card front and affix it to the bag. Tie coordinating ribbon onto one handle.