Tropical Travel Album
- Graphic 45 Staples Collection Kraft Envelope Album, 6”x4”
- Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Paper Collection, 8”x8”
- Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Embellishments: Tags, Cardstock Stickers
- Graphic 45 Staples Collection Embellishments: Envelope Tags, Metal Tags, Metal Buttons, Metal Hinges
- Paper doilies
- Dark coral paper blossom
- Hemp twine
- Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads: Vintage Photo, Black Soot
- Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares, Xyron Mega Runner Permanent Adhesive Roller, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents, Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Cut Island Jewel paper to fit front cover and flap. Sponge paper edges Black Soot; adhere to album.
- Cut a smaller Hibiscus Heaven panel, ink edges, and adhere to main cover.
- Adhere doily to center front cover. Detail cut several flowers from Island Jewel paper. Using photos as a guide, layer and adhere several flowers to doily with foam squares. Adhere a few tags to main cover, as well.
- To finish cover flap, place a chipboard frame over Hibiscus Heaven paper. Trim, leaving narrow paper edge visible on right. Ink paper edges black; adhere to flap. Detail cut more flowers and adhere to flap. Detail cut several butterflies from paper. Adhere butterflies, another tag, and paper blossom to flap.
- Using similar techniques, embellish album pages. Create coordinating designs on facing pages to tie album together. Elevate some elements with foam squares.
- 1. To secure a hemp twine bow, apply a small amount of Glossy Accents to the center knot and let dry. In a small album like this, tiny details go a long way!