Stars & Stripes Cards
- Cardstock: navy, red, light blue, white
- Rub-on sentiments: thinking of you, thank you
- The Twinery Red/White Baker’s Twine
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Country Home Stamp Set and Stamper
- PSA Essentials Ink Cartridges: Royal Blue, Holiday Red
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Circle STAX Set 1, Stacking Stars, Fishtail Flags STAX, Open Scallop Edge
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
Thinking of You
- 1. Make white top-fold card. Cut a 4”x5-1/4” white cardstock panel. Cover top of panel with navy cardstock and bottom with red cardstock.
- 2. Die cut and adhere white cardstock border across panel; trim ends flush.
- 3. Wrap twine several times around layered panel, adhering ends at back. Adhere panel to card.
- 4. Stamp blue heart image onto red cardstock; detail cut heart.
- 5. Die cut nested stars from white and navy cardstock; adhere stars together. Adhere stars to card with foam dots; adhere heart to stars with foam dots.
- 6. Apply rub-on sentiment below star.
- 1. Make white top-fold card. Cut two red and two navy cardstock panels. Adhere to card as shown, allowing side panels to hang off card edges; trim ends flush.
- 2. Die cut nested stars from navy and light blue cardstock; adhere stars together and to card.
- 3. Die cut small fishtail flag from light blue cardstock; apply rub-on sentiment and adhere to card, overlapping stars.
- 4. Stamp red heart/border image onto white cardstock; die cut into circle. Die cut larger red cardstock circle. Adhere circles together and to stars.