- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 1-7/8”x2-1/2” egg
- Green yarn
- Felt, scraps: yellow, red
- Green chenille stems, four
- Wooden 1/2” beads, two
- Yellow head straight pins, six
- Black paper scrap
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: White Wash
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Glue
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from felt.
- Rub large end of egg (body) on table to flatten. Paint beads (eyes) White Wash. Let dry.
- Beginning on one end, wrap yarn around body; spot glue. Glue yellow oval (tummy) on body and eyes on head. Punch two black paper circles; glue on eyes. Cut thin red felt strip (mouth); glue under eyes. Glue tongue in mouth.
- Form three fingers at end of each chenille stem; twist to secure. Push two legs into sides of body. Cut 3” off ends of arms; insert arms into sides. With 3” length of chenille stem, form letter “M” (for eyebrows); glue over eyes. Insert three yellow straight pins into each side of head.