Thanks for Helping Us Grow
- Clay pot, 6”
- Recycled corrugated cardboard
- Wooden skewers
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 1-15/16”x3-7/8” disc arranger
- White cardstock or construction paper
- Black/white or color photos of choice
- Shredded paper
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Lamp Black, Razzle Berry, Citron Green, Primary Yellow, Grape Juice, Indian Turquoise
- Aleene’s: Original Tacky Glue, Tacky Dot Roll, Tacky Sticker Sheets
pencil, scissors, paintbrushes, paper trimmer, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Carefully separate layers of cardboard to reveal corrugated layer. Print out full-size pattern. Trace desired number of flowers with center opening onto cardboard; cut out.
- On covered work surface, paint pot and skewers Lamp Black. Paint flowers remaining colors of acrylic paints. Let dry.
- Cut photos to fit into center opening on flowers. Press tacky dots on front edges of photos; press on back of flowers. Use paper trimmer to cut tacky sticker sheets into 1/2”x3” strips; secure skewer stems on back of photos.
- Position disc arranger into bottom of pot; use tacky glue to secure. Place skewers into disc arranger, arranging in levels like flower arrangement. Remove and place tacky glue on skewer ends; reinsert into foam.
- Use paper trimmer to cut 3-1/2”x4-1/2” white cardstock rectangle. Write sentiment and draw outline with black marker. Use tacky dots to secure sentiment onto front of pot. Arrange shredded paper in pot around skewer stems.