Embroidered Lil' Critters Shirts
- White cotton knit top, in style/size of choice
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss: Butterflies & Flowers: 155, 169, 210, 603, 701, 744, 760, 772, 3325, 3766; Fun Bugs: 155, 169, 704, 744, 772, 893, 3033, 3325, 3766, 3801, blanc
- Wrights Baby Rick Rack: Green Leaf
- DMC embroidery scissors
- DMC embroidery needles, size 10
- Small embroidery hoop
- Print out full-size patterns. Transfer designs onto garments as shown or resize to fit garment purchased.
- Embroider designs in the colors and embroidery stitches indicated on diagrams. Satin stitch with two strands floss flowers, leaves, butterflies, and bugs. Straight stitch with two strands floss bug legs. Stem stitch with two strands floss stems and grass. Backstitch with two strands floss butterfly and bug antennae. Secure ends on underside of garment with knot.
- Stitch French knots on red bug using four strands floss. Stitch French knots on bee antennae and small flowers using two strands floss. Secure ends on underside of garment with knot.
- Stitch Green Leaf rick rack on garment using one strand DMC 704. Secure ends on underside with knot.