Elephant Treat Cup
- White foam cup
- White craft foam, 5” square
- Oval wiggle eyes, two
- Red cardstock
- Heart punch, 1/2”
- Pink acrylic paint
- Craft glue
scissors, pencil, water basin, paintbrush, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Paint outside of foam cup and both sides of 5” white craft foam square pink. Let dry. Apply second coat if needed. Let dry.
- Print out pattern. Cut two ears and one trunk from pink painted foam.
- Punch two heart shapes from red cardstock (or use pattern and cut out two heart shapes).
- Glue ears on sides of cup and wiggle eyes and trunk on front of cup (face).
- Using black marker, add facial features and outline ear shapes. Glue heart “cheeks” on face.