Baby Block Shadow Box
- Black wooden shadow box, 8”x8”
- Wooden blocks, at least 1”x1”x1”, four
- DCWV Nana’s Nursery Baby Girl Stack Paper Collection
- DCWV Nana’s Nursery Collection Chipboard Shapes
- White chipboard letters, 1”
- Small buttons: 10 pink, two green
- Mini clothespins, three
- Jute twine
- Photo, 3”x4”
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, hot glue gun and glue sticks
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Select six coordinating prints from paper stack. Cut first print to 8”x8” and adhere to inside back of shadow box.
- Mat photo on second print, leaving 1/4” border. Adhere matted photo to third print, leaving 1/4” border. Adhere to background of shadow box, 1/4” from right edge and 3” from top.
- Cover one face of each block with paper, using a different print for each one. Adhere chipboard letters to blocks to spell BABY. Hot glue blocks to bottom edge of shadow box as shown.
- Cut an 11” twine length. Hot glue twine ends to each side of shadow box, 2” from top edge. Leave at least 1” of twine free at each end; hot glue ends into loops.
- Hot glue buttons to each end of twine to create flowers; place pink buttons for petals, green button for center.
- Clip chipboard shapes to twine using mini clothespins.