Glitzy Graduate Card
- Halcraft White Card, 5”x6-1/2”
- Cardstock: red, black
- Karen Foster Design Graduation Collection Papers: Graduation Fanfare, Celebrate Success
- Karen Foster Design Sparkle Burst Brad
- Karen Foster Design Midnight Scrapper’s Spool
- Provo Craft Cricut Electronic Cutting System and Wrap It Up Cartridge
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Cut 6-1/4”x4-3/4” black cardstock panel and 6”x4-1/2” Graduation Fanfare panel; layer and adhere panels to card.
- Using electronic cutting system, cut a 5” Grad Hat from black cardstock; adhere to card with foam dots.
- Cut a 5” Grad Hat Shadow from Celebrate Success paper. Insert sparkle brad through center and adhere to black hat with foam dots.
- Cut a 3” title from red cardstock; adhere to card as shown.
- Wrap floss around four fingers about 10 times to make a loop. Cut loops at one end and tie a short floss length around opposite end to create tassel. Adhere tassel knot to cardstock cut-out with a clear dot.
- 1. Customize cap colors to fit the school. Create mini caps to top party favors and invitations, too.