Pressed Flower ATC Keychain
- Maya Road Clear Acrylic ATC Coaster Album
- Ball chain
- Con-Tact Brand Self-Adhesive Clear Covering
- Heavyweight white cardstock
- Pressed flowers
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stuff to Say Stamp Set
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Broken China, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain
- Craft Sheet, Mini Misters, Glossy Accents
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, rolling pin, heat tool, tweezers
- Cut a piece of cardstock in half. Use one half-sheet for each keychain.
- Rub Scattered Straw and Wild Honey or Peeled Paint and Broken China inks side-by-side on craft sheet; do not blend colors. Spritz ink with water until beads form.
- Press cardstock into ink; lift up and dry with heat tool. Repeat until pleased with effect.
- Trace acrylic ATC twice onto cardstock; cut out just beyond lines. Using tweezers, place flowers onto one cardstock ATC; stamp brown sentiment on the other.
- Spread Glossy Accents over entire back surface of acrylic ATC and press down firmly over flower ATC; be careful not to shift flowers.
- Turn ATC over; roll firmly across back with rolling pin. Repeat until ATC is completely sealed and no air bubbles remain. Wipe away excess adhesive; let cure completely.
- Use scissors to trim any excess paper from edges of ATCs. Wipe any residue from front and back of ATC. Adhere sentiment to back of ATC; let dry.