Mosaic Tea Cup Birdfeeder
- Tea cup and saucer
- Diamond Tech Jennifer’s Mosaics: Vintage Mosaic Tile Pieces: Black Toile; Glass Gems Variety: 3/8”
- Diamond Tech Jennifer’s Mosaics Indoor/Outdoor Powdered Grout: White
- Diamond Tech Flower Pot Hanging Kit
- Diamond Tech Jennifer’s Mosaics Tile Nippers
- Aleene’s Liquid Fusion
disposable gloves, plastic spoon, small plastic bowl, craft stick, grout sponge or paper towels, soft cloth
- Use tile nippers to cut tile pieces into 1/2” and 1-1/2” pieces. Arrange tile pieces, with Black, Crystal, and White gems from variety pack, on all sides of cup and front side of saucer.
- Glue tile pieces and gems on surfaces, leaving small spaces between pieces, using liquid fusion. For cup, work in small areas, with cup lying on side, allowing glue to set before moving onto next area. For saucer, leave center open for placement of cup. Let set following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wearing gloves, mix grout with water in small plastic bowl into thick but creamy consistency. Use craft stick to apply grout into open areas on cup and saucer. Let set. Use grout sponge to remove excess grout. Let dry overnight.
- Use soft cloth to buff tiles to remove excess dust.
- Glue cup on center of saucer using liquid fusion. Let dry overnight. When glue has set, glue center of flower pot hanging kit to bottom of saucer, allowing three metal extension chains to flare outward.
- Hang feeder from desired place using s-hook. Fill cup with bird seed.