- 32-count White Jobelan, 16”x10”
- Weeks Dye Works 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Decorative cotton fabric, 1 yd.
- Fiber Fil
- Backstitch: >2 strands
- Cross-stitch: >2 strands
- 1. Approximate finished size: 8-3/4"x4"; stitch count: 124 w x 57 h
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric over two threads.
- 2. Trim stitched fabric to measure 10” wide and 5-1/4” high. Cut decorative fabric same size as trimmed stitch fabric.
- 3. Cut two strips of decorative fabric 45” long and 2-1/2”-wide. Sew short ends of fabric together and fold in half with wrong sides together. Trim strip to 61” long. Gather strip and baste to right side of stitched fabric with raw edges together.
- 4. Layer decorative fabric right side on top of stitched fabric. Sew all sides using a 1/4” seam allowance leaving a 3” opening at bottom of design. Turn right side out; press flat. Stuff with fiber fil and whip stitch opening closed.