Scenic Route Frame
- The Paper Co./TPC Studio Beyond the Page Bracket Chipboard Frame, 8"x10"
- The Paper Co./TPC Studio Heartfelt Collection Papers: Blue Floral, Map Flourish Fabric Sheet
- The Paper Co./TPC Studio Heartfelt Collection Embellishments: Fabric Buttons, Word Dome Stickers
- Elmer's CraftBond Adhesives: All-Purpose Glue Stick, Pop-Up Medium Glue Spots
scissors, ruler, pencil, sanding block, transparent tape
- Trace frame onto back of floral paper; trace opening. Cut out paper and adhere to front of frame using glue stick. Sand frame and opening edges.
- Cut 1"x12" map paper strip. Remove adhesive backing at one end. Press strip to left side of frame, creating pleats and removing backing down length of strip. This creates a flat-pleat ruffle.
- Adhere "Scenic Route" sticker below frame opening. Adhere entire package of fabric buttons to frame as shown, adhering some buttons with pop-up adhesive dots to create layered look.
- Tape photo behind frame opening.
- 1. Add small bits of trip memorabilia in place of fabric buttons to create a more personal display.