Tin Can Art Caddy
- Recycled cans (lids removed with safety opener)
- The Paper Co./TPC Studio Papers: Christmas Cheer Collection Fleur De Lys, Let's Eat Collection Baked with Love
- Black alphabet stickers
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand Quick-Dry Adhesive, Eclectic Products E6000 Industrial-Strength Adhesive Gel
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Wash and dry cans. For safety, do not use cans with any sharp edges.
- Measure height of each can, excluding rims. Cut 12"-long paper strip to desired height. Using quick-dry glue, glue one end of paper strip to can, wrap paper around it, and then glue opposite end. Let dry three minutes.
- Apply generous dot of E6000 to one side of red can; press yellow can to adhesive until set. Repeat with green can on opposite side. Let dry completely.
- Apply stickers to cans to spell "ART" or other desired sentiment.
- 1. Encourage kids to personalize their caddies with stickers, stamps, cut-outs from magazines, or their own artwork. Create additional cans as needed to corral craft supplies, toys, or other small items.