Quilt Block Hello
- White cardstock
- Papers: The Paper Co./TPC Studio Christmas Cheer Collection Fleur De Lys, My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market Peaceful Collection Dream
- Star punch, 1-3/4"
- Die-cutting/embossing system and Provo Craft Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
- Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Hero Arts Essential Messages Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Lady Bug Ink Pad
- Black fine-tip journaling pen
- Elmer's Craft Bond Adhesives: Permanent Tape Runner, All-Purpose Glue Stick, Pop-Up Medium Glue Spots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make red dot top-fold card. Cut 4" white cardstock square and 4-1/4" blue paper square.
- Using ruler and pencil, mark center of each side of white square. Using ruler and black pen, draw 3/8"-long dashed lines, dividing square into quarters.
- Layer and adhere white and blue squares to card using tape runner.
- Punch two red and two blue stars. Place blue stars into embossing folder and run through machine. Adhere stars, mirror-image fashion, to white square using glue stick.
- Stamp red sentiment onto white cardstock scrap; trim to size. Ink edges red. Adhere sentiment to center of card using pop-up glue spot.
- 1. To create a more weathered look, lightly sand edges of card and blue square before assembly. Lightly sand across raised dots on blue stars to reveal white under layer.