- Staedtler FIMO Soft Clay: White, Pacific Blue, Indian Red
- Staedtler Clay Blade or craft knife
- Acrylic brayer
- Parchment-lined baking sheet and oven
- Craft stick
- Round toothpick
smooth work surface (ceramic tile or clear sheet protector)
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay. For body and head, roll two White balls. For arms, roll two White logs and slightly flatten at ends for hands.
- Smash large ball onto tabletop to slightly flatten. Attach all white pieces together as shown.
- Use toothpick to add eyes and mouth as shown, leaving a space for nose.
- For nose, use a small pinch of Indian Red and shape to a point at one end. Press nose onto face.
- For scarf and hat, use three pieces of Pacific Blue clay.
- Roll scarf into log and flatten with craft stick. Use toothpick to make fringe in ends. Wrap scarf around head and use toothpick to add lines for center of scarf.
- Roll one piece of Pacific Blue clay for flat part of hat. Roll other piece into a ball. Smash ball onto tabletop to slightly flatten. Attach both pieces of clay together.
- For flower, roll a piece of Red clay into a tiny ball, then into a small log. Flatten with craft stick. Start from one end and roll it up loosely like a fruit roll-up. Bend petals down with fingertip. Press flower onto snowman as shown.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake clay on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool completely.