Patriotic Party Set
- Glass quart canning jar
- Chipboard letters
- ArtEmboss Soft Metal Sheets: Cerulean Blue
- Studio by Sculpey Clay (Polyform Products): Pomegranate
- Assorted beads: red, cream; blue
- Cream pearls (Kaiser Craft)
- Cream tulle
- White silk daisies
- Smooch Inks (Clearsnap): Nautical Navy; Read; Snickerdoodle
- Tulip Fashion Glitter (iLoveToCreate): Royal Blue Jewel; Red Fine
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam Disc (Dow), 1”x3”
- Clear Blue 7-strand Beading Wire (Beadalon), .018”, 30’ length
- Sizzix (Ellison): Big Shot die cutting machine; Texture Plate; Sizzlet Swirl #2 Die
- Bamboo skewers
- Rubber bands
- Art Moulds (Krafty Lady): Mini 12 Petals (AM270, Med.)
- Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond (iLoveToCreate)
- Aleene’s adhesives (iLoveToCreate): Quick Dry Tacky Glue; Floral Craft Glue
Beaded Napkin Rings & Jar Pendant
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay. Press clay into molds and release from molds. Make a total of five shapes for napkin rings and centerpiece. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay. Let cool.
- 2. Highlight raised areas with ink. Let dry.
- 3. String cream beads onto wire strand to wrap around jar. Glue clay medallion to wire and let dry.
- 4. String four 4”-long strands of cream, red and blue beads. Glue one strand of each to back of clay medallion. Let dry.
- 1. Coat top and top edge of STYROFOAM™ disc with Floral Craft Glue and sprinkle with glitter. Set aside to dry and touch up if needed. Wrap and glue a strip of red card stock around disc edges. Secure with rubber band until dry.
- 2. Cut three chipboard circles to fit inside daisy flowers. Apply Fashion Glitter Bond and sprinkle with Royal Blue Jewel glitter. Tap to remove excess and let dry.
- 3. Apply Fashion Glitter Bond to “USA” chipboard letters and sprinkle with Red Fine Glitter. Tap to remove excess glitter and let dry. Adhere letters to circles, and circles to bamboo skewers. When dry, apply a drop of Floral Craft Glue to tips of skewers and press into disc. If any glue shows, coat with Red Fine glitter.
- 4. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to run blue metal sheet through die cutting machine with texture plate. Cover and glue embossed metal to a piece of chipboard. Place piece on Baroque die and run through die cutting machine. Sand surface and edges.
- 5. Cover a piece of chipboard with red card stock and run though die cutting machine. Adhere card stock and pearls to jar as shown.
- 6. Apply Snickerdoodle ink to chipboard letters. Let dry. Adhere letters to jar as shown.
- 7. Tie tulle around jar and adhere front piece as shown. Trim tulle edges, if needed.
Patriotic Party Set