Copper Metallic Lacy Cable Scarf
- Aunt Lydia’s® Fashion Crochet yarn Size 3 (Coats & Clark): Copper Mist, two balls.
- Knitting needles, size US 3 (3.25mm).
- Crochet hook, size US D-3 (3.25mm).
- Diamond Lace and Cables Pattern:: >See chart.
- 1. 15 sts = 3” in Diamond Lace pattern.
- 2. 11 sts = 1” in Cable pattern. Check your gauge. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.
- 1. Cast on 37 sts.
- 2. Begin Diamond Lace and Cables pattern from chart. Repeat Rows 1-16 25 times, or until desired length. Bind off.
- 1. Crochet Lace Edging (work along cast on and bind off edges)
- 2. With wrong side facing, join thread in right corner.
- 3. Row 1: Ch 4, skip next st, * dc in next st, ch 1, skip next st; repeat from * to last st; dc in last st; turn-17 spaces.
- 4. Row 2: Ch 2, skip first space, (CL, ch 2; ch 3, slip st in 3rd ch from hook, picot made; ch 2, CL) all in next space, ch 1, * skip next space, (CL, ch 2, picot, ch 2, CL) all in next space **, ch 1; repeat from * to last space, end at **; ch 2, slip st in 3rd ch of ch-4. Fasten off.