Lavender Floral Cube
- FloraCraft design featuring Dow STYROFOAM Make It Fun Foam Ball, 5”
- Elmer’s Black on Black Foam Board, 20”x30”, one each: 3/16” thick, 1/2” thick
- FabScraps High Tea Collection Papers: High Tea Floral Paper, Paper Roses Book
- FabScraps Embellishments: Pearl Brads, Old Silver Filigree Charms
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer, Gripster Knife and New Blade, 12”x12” Self-Healing Cutting Mat, 12” Metal Ruler
- Design Master Color Tool Perfect Pink Spray Color
- Elmer’s CraftBond Adhesives: Thin Glue Spots Small and Medium, All-Purpose Glue Stick
glue gun and glue sticks, sandpaper, newspapers, wooden skewer or thin dowel
- To create box, use craft knife with new blade to cut the following pieces from 3/16”-thick foam board: two 3-1/2”x5” sides, two 3-7/8”x5” sides. Cut one 3-7/8” square from 1/2”-thick foam for base. Scoring lightly first, press more firmly on subsequent cuts to cut deeper.
- Center and hot glue 3-1/2” sides to opposite sides of base. Hot glue remaining sides to base.
- Cut 5”x12”, 3-3/4”- and 3-7/8”-square floral paper pieces. Fold 12” strip around box, crackle side out; crease edges. Adhere paper to box with glue stick. Glue remaining paper pieces to back and bottom of box.
- Attach brads to charms and adhere to front of box with glue spots; set aside.
- Paint foam ball pink; let dry. Hot glue ball into top of box.
- Following book instructions, make 24 large, 16 medium, and 16 small paper flowers. Sand edges and curl petals with skewer; assemble with glue spots. Attach large flowers to foam ball first, followed by medium and small flowers.
- Apply glue spot to each brad end before inserting brads into bouquet.