Been Awhile Card
- Cardstock: brown; black; cream.
- Savannah paper pad (7gypsies).
- Chestnut brads (American Crafts).
- Denim fabric scrap.
- Call Me stamp set (My Favorite Things).
- Ink pads: Tuxedo Black Memento™ (Tsukineko®); Tim Holtz™ Antique Linen Distress Ink™ (Ranger®).
- COPIC® markers (Imagination International): Skin White (E00); Warm Gray (W1, W3 and W5).
- Fine-line black marker.
- Foam sponge or dauber.
- Paper piercer (for inserting brads).
- Detail scissors.
- Foam mounting squares or dots.
- Make top-fold brown card base. Cut a 4-1/2” brown cardstock square and mat on black. Cut and adhere a 4”x4-1/4” dotted paper piece to right side of matted panel. Set aside.
- Cut a 3-3/8”x3-5/8” burgundy paper piece and mat on black; adhere to left side of matted panel.
- Stamp black sentiment onto cream cardstock; trim to size. Double mat sentiment on black and brown cardstock, aligning right-hand edges. Sponge Antique Linen ink around sentiment edges and adhere to matted panel, again aligning right-hand edges.
- Insert three brads in lower left corner of dotted paper and upper right corner of burgundy paper. Adhere matted panel to card front using foam squares.
- Stamp black image onto cream/blue striped paper. Stamp and cut floor from brown cardstock. Stamp and cut chair from burgundy paper.
- Stamp and cut feet, hand and neck from cream cardstock; color pieces Skin White. Stamp pants onto denim fabric; lightly trace lines with black marker before cutting and adhering. Stamp and cut shirt from desired patterned paper. Stamp telephone onto cream cardstock; color with gray markers.
- Trim layered image and mat on black. Adhere image to burgundy panel.
- 1. When paper piecing using a rubber stamp, re-ink stamp before each new impression. Adhere layers to original image in order in which they are stamped and cut out.
Been Awhile Card