Our Family Photo House
- Hobby Lobby Wooden House Shadow Box
- Lily Bee Design Catching Fall Collection 6"x6" Paper Pad
- Lily Bee Design Catching Fall Collection Embellishments: Chipboard Stickers, Cardstock Stickers, Rub-Ons
- Pewter craft wire, 24-gauge
- Crystal stick pins
- Brown vintage buttons
- Cream adhesive pearls
- BasicGrey Pyrus Glazed Brad
- Maya Road Light Brown Medallion Flower
- Maya Road Mini Triangle Banner Canvas Pieces
- Trims: cream chenille jumbo rick rack, brown velvet ribbon, brown/white twine
- Family photo
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Acrylic paints: cream, brown
- Crackle medium
- Spray varnish
- Brown ink pad
- Tattered Angels Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist
- Martha Stewart Crafts Brownstone Glitter
- Adhesives: paper glue, thick craft glue, hot glue gun and glue sticks, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, wire cutters, ruler, pencil, newspapers, paintbrush, foam brush
- Paint roof of house brown; let dry. Follow directions to apply crackle medium; let dry. Apply cream paint over crackle finish. Paint rest of house cream, allowing some wood to show through.
- Adhere buttons to roof with liquid glue; let dry. Brush tops of buttons with paper glue and sprinkle with glitter; let dry. Seal glitter with spray varnish; let dry.
- Hot glue rick rack along back edge of roof. Hot glue flower to roof peak; insert stick pins through back of flower.
- Apply rub-ons to front of roof and inside house "attic" as shown.
- Cut paper pieces to fit house sides and inner compartments; ink edges brown. Adhere paper pieces, photo, and die-cut shapes to house as shown.
- Layer chipboard flowers with buttons, pearls, and twine; adhere with hot glue.
- Tie ribbon bow and adhere to top of photo with clear dot.
- Spray canvas pieces with Glimmer Mist; let dry. Adhere banner stickers to pennant pieces. Layer chipboard and brad for centerpiece.
- String banner pieces onto wire length; curl ends around a paintbrush handle. Hot glue wire across front of house as shown.
- 1. Use clear spray varnish to set glittered surfaces without dulling the sparkle.