Bird and Nest Sachets
- Classic K Charlotte 12”x12” Paper Pad (K&Company)
- Bird & Nest Stickers (Cavallini & Co.)
- Vintage buttons, 1/2”
- Lace scraps
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Sewing needle
- Cream button thread
- Hole punch
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Cut two 5”x6” rectangles from decorative papers.
- Machine sew papers together along three sides, using a 1/4” seam allowance, leaving top open.
- Print out pattern. Place sachet top pattern onto paper; trace and cut out with decorative-edge scissors.
- Fill 1/4 of paper pocket with lavender. Machine sew top of sachet closed.
- Fold sachet top in half and place onto center of sachet. Punch two holes. Tie ribbon bow through holes. (Note: Another option is to sew three buttons to the top with button thread.)
- Adhere stickers to decorative paper. Use decorative-edge and regular scissors to cut paper mats to desired size and adhere to center of sachet.
- Adhere lace or buttons to sachet fronts.