Skeleton Key Décor
- Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint (Krylon): Sweet Cream
- Skeleton key
- Cream ribbon
- Background Border rubber stamp (Hampton Art Stamps)
- Chalk Ink Pads (Clearsnap): Deep Green; Creamy Brown; Fresh Popcorn; Chestnut Roan
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Baroque Die Cut (Ellison)
- Sizzix Big Shot Die Cut Machine (Ellison)
- Aleene's (iLoveToCreate): Platinum Bond Super Fabric Textile Adhesive; All-Purpose Adhesive
- Remove glass from shadowbox and set aside. Sand any rough edges; wipe dust. Follow manufacturer's instructions to spray paint frame. Let dry and repeat if needed.
- Cut burlap to fit frame backing. Glue burlap to frame backing. Use Deep Green ink to stamp script on burlap.
- Die cut Baroque die from chipboard. Apply Fresh Popcorn ink in brush strokes to entire surface. Use Chestnut Roan ink to stamp numbers across piece until entire surface is covered. Brush Creamy Brown ink randomly across surface. Ink edges with Chestnut Roan ink. Adhere die cut to frame backing.
- Tie ribbon bow around key and adhere to chipboard die.
Skeleton Key Decor